The car has now been at the body shop for a few months now. It’s been fully stripped. After inspection we determined that it would be best to order some new panels so I made a list and purchased a bunch of stuff from Expressed Panels in the UK. After about a month they arrived and are now at the workshop being fitted up.
Panels arrived well boxed up.
No damage, everything was intact.
The panels appear to be of reasonable quality. A lot of them are beaten, not pressed.
Car has now been fully stripped, which unveiled a few more old repairs.
My trolley was modified to make it able to be moved outside.
Ready for body work.
This entry was posted in Bodywork
and tagged Bodywork
. Bookmark the permalink